The ODROID-C2 has many advantages over the Raspberry Pi3. The processor is an S905 ARM-64bit 1.5GHz Quad-core with 2GByte DDR3 RAM, Gigabit-Ethernet and IR-receiver.
The size of this computer is still only 85 x 56 mm with a weight of 70g, and offers silent operation, 2~5W average power usage, and instant portability, since it fits in a shirt pocket.
Operating system (Ubuntu or Android) can be purchased separately on UHS-1 MicroSD card, as well as the faster eMMC module,
The ODROID-C2 also has a 40+7pin GPIO header to make a physical interface between the board and the outside world.
The 40+7pin interface headers include PWM, I2C, I2S, UART, ADC and GPIO function.
Please note this board does not have an RTC onboard
The IR receiver and ADC features on the ODROID-C2 offer many options for building great DIY projects.
- Amlogic S905 (ARM® Cortex®-A53(ARMv8) 1.5Ghz quad core CPU)
- 2Gbyte DDR3 SDRAM
- ARM Mali™-450 MP3 GPU (OpenGL ES 2.0/1.1 for Linux and Android)
- HDMI 2.0 4K/60Hz display
- H.265 4K/60FPS and H.264 4K/30FPS capable VPU
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 40+7pin GPIO port
- eMMC5.0 HS400 Flash Storage slot / UHS-1 SDR50 MicroSD slot
- USB 2.0 Host x 4, USB 2.0 OTG x 1 (power + data capable)
- Infrared(IR) Receiver
- Ubuntu 16.04 and Android 5.1 Lollipop based on Kernel 3.14 LTS
- Board dimensions is identical to the ODROID-C1+
Odroid C2 User Manual
|Processor||Amlogic S905 (ARM® Cortex®-A53(ARMv8) 1.5Ghz quad core CPU)|
|RAM Memory||2Gbyte DDR3 SDRAM|
|Graphics||ARM Mali™-450 MP3 GPU (OpenGL ES 2.0/1.1 for Linux and Android) HDMI 2.0 4K/60Hz display|
|Storage||eMMC5.0 HS400 Flash Storage slot / UHS-1 SDR50 MicroSD slot|
|I/O Connections (additional)||USB 2.0 Host x 4, USB OTG x 1 Infrared(IR) Receiver 40pin GPIOs|
|Input Power||5V DC (Power adaptor available separately)|
|Contents Of Box|
|Product||Odroid C2 Mainboard|
Odroid C2 - 64-bit quad-core Single Board Computer 
- Brand: Hard Kernel
- Product Code: HardKernel ODroid C2
- Availability: In Stock